Thursday, October 16, 2008

One Month

Wow I can't believe that Brookelynn is already one month old! But I do have to say that it has been the best month of my life! Bailey and I have enjoyed every minute with our precious little girl. It is amazing how much she has changed our life but it is WONDERFUL! You can see how much she has changed over these past 4 weeks...but some things you can't tell by the picture... She has started focusing on her choice of objects...She is very alert when she is awaof course we love it when we she focuses on us! She smiled at me for the first time this week, it was after a feeding but she was very awake... She is getting stronger by the day and holding her head up like a pro! She had her first bottle last week but she wasn't a big fan... She is getting so long that she is starting to fit into her 3 month outfits. We took these pictures on Thursday in the outfit that our sweet Aunt Mary Shannon and Uncle Todd gave her.
This is my favorite picture!



This picture was taken at one week...
Same outfit..this was taken at 4 weeks...Doesn't fit quite as well!

Our little princess lounging in her spa...

No comments: