Friday, October 24, 2008

6 Weeks

It has been way too long since I posted!! Brookelynn is growing so fast and changing so much! She is doing new things every day!...
LAST WEEK (5 Weeks)

She is starting to notice things around her! This is the first time that she reached for a toy on her play mat.

She started sleeping in her bed last week and she even has slept through the night a few times! We are on our way to good nights of rest!!

More daddy time...she still loves her dad's pinky finger.

She fell asleep holding her hands like this the other day...so sweet!
THIS WEEK (6 Weeks)



I know it is not much but Brookelynn is starting this kick thing when she sits in her chair. I didn't get video of her fastest kicking patterns but she loves her chair!


She is in a very cuddly stage right now...this is the first time that she would snuggle with me on the couch. She was not a fan of sleeping on her stomach.
It has been getting cold at night so it is pretty chilly in our house in the mornings. I put this new outfit on today and thought it would be too big because it is 3 months...nope...it is the perfect length!
I just think it looks so cute on her!
We went outside to get some pictures...none really turned out but I thought this one was cute because she is smiling!!


Tried to get a sweet picture in the basket but she really didn't appreciate it!

2 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Yall are precious and you are a glowing mom!! Let me know if you head up to Homecoming because we would love to see you!
And we found out what Peanut was last week :)

tlnew said...

I love the video, be careful I heard Obama's name in the background-that's a dirty word! Have fun and keep up the posts! Love You Brookelynn!!