Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our first trip big trip!

Last weekend Bailey had a work retreat so Brookelynn and I decided to go to Abilene for the first time. We had such a great time see everyone! Brookelynn met lots of new people and was introduced to many new things.



Brookelynn took her first big girl bath in the kitchen sink. I think she kind of enjoyed it!

We also got to visit the pumpkin patch! It was really exciting! Brookelynn even got a new fall dress for the occasion.

Me and Brookelynn



She was getting bored!
Lance, Lindsey, Brookelynn, Avery and me

Nana & Opa met Brookelynn for the first time in her Sunday dress

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

it was so great to see you and meet brookelynn. she is such a doll. i'm so glad you made a blog to keep up with pictures. the pumpkin patch pics are cute too. talk to you soon.

Allyson, Cam, and Harper said...

I love the blog! I can't wait to meet Brookelyn in person. She is darling and looks so much like her mama!

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

OH MY GOSH- I can't believe that I had to "find" your blog via stalking other people, but I'm glad that I did! Brookelynn is ADORABLE! She is a great mix of you & Bailey! Congratulations mom & dad- she is a beauty!