Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Circus 2011

In July, Jenn and I took Brynn and Brookelynn to the Barnum & Bailey Circus. It was such a special day for our 'big girls'! They loved seeing all of the animals and performers. Here are a few pictures of our fun day.
After the Circus the girls and I headed to Tyler with Gigi to see Jenn and Mom's cousin Kim. We had such a fun girls weekend! It was also Jenn's 21st birthday so we celebrated my little sister!

The weekend is one that I will never forget because I found out the morning of the Circus that I was pregnant with our 3rd baby girl! I was a little surprised! Bailey was out of town and in my shock I ended up telling him that I was pregnant as he sat at dinner with 3 colleagues in an airport restaurant. He was a little surprised too! But we are so excited and blessed to be expecting another baby girl into our family on April 2nd.

3 comments:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

What????? Congratulations! So excited for you.

tlnew said...

That was a special weekend! I thought you were going to kill me-driving :) thanks for updating, it makes me smile!! Love! Gigi

tlnew said...

Berky looks so little in those pictures :(