Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First splash of 2011!!!

Most of you know that I love swimming in the summer!! I might love it as much as I love buying swimsuits for my girls!! Well, we started 2011 strong...we made a trip to Target last week and purchased our favorite pool! I knew Brookelynn would love it!!! and Berkley did too!!


I went digging to see feature how they both sported this cute green suit!

We went for the infant sprinkler pool at Target to make sure that Berkley was safe. Brookelynn was not as excited about it when she saw the Dora and Nemo pool...Her words..."I yike Dera...ohhh...I yike Nemo...ohhh I LUV IT!!" We made the baby pool a little more appealing to Brookelynn by adding the slide! It was a lot of fun...and I think this is the most she has used this slide since we bought it.

1 comment:

tlnew said...

I Luv it! I just keep reading this over and over every time, priceless!! Ready for more pics mom :) Love you! Gigi