Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A day at the Arboretum

We had a wonderful day at the Arboretum with Gigi! We tried to go the day before but our paths crossed a Marshall's and it was cold outside! So we headed back for a second attempt! We made it to the parking lot...then an hour and a half later we made it through the gate! We were crazy enough to go during spring break but it was all worth it! We had a great time with Gigi and enjoyed our beautiful surroundings!
This is definitely my favorite picture of my precious girls. I feel like it captures each of my girls sweetness!

Brookelynn is a such a great sister and she loves to make her baby sister laugh


OK I LOVE THIS SEQUENCE... WATCH CLOSELY!!
Brooke sitting next to Berkley and noticing something behind her...
"Oh, what a pretty purple flower...I bet Berkley would love to eat it!!!!"

Not so much...

This picture wraps up all of Berkley's poses....excited, open mouth...in ALL of her pictures!



At the end of the day Brookelynn found a friend in the bushes... she was amazed!! She watched it for 5 minutes...

This squirrel was eating a pecan...it removed the shell all around...then slowly starting eating all of the pecan a little at a time... it was cool to watch. :)

After approximately 300 pictures I finally captured Brookelynn's true smile! This captures my sweet girl.
Silly Berkley!! Loving life!

Four generations enjoying all of God's beautiful creations...family, daughters, laughter, nature. God is SO good!

1 comment:

tlnew said...

I look at this over and over-what a fun time we had. I feel so blessed that God gave you these two precious and beautiful girls! We'll go every spring until we go to take pictures in their wedding dresses!! and you can push me in a wheeler chair-not!! Love!