Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home

We got home on Thursday afternoon and Bailey's parents brought Brookelynn home shortly after. It was so great to see Brookelynn and great to see that she was finally excited to see me. (She didn't want anything to do with me in the hospital) This our first family picture outside of the hospital.

Brookelynn was checking out her new sister...letting her know the rules of the house!

Our little burrito

Big sis...wanting to be close to her sister

Friday was our first day alone...without grandparent help. WOW...we were tired! This is the first breakfast with my girls! Brookelynn and I always enjoy our breakfast together and now I get to enjoy that time with both my girls!

Resting with both of my girls

Berkley's first bath at home with my big helper, Brookelynn

My little lamb...she didn't really enjoy the bath

1 comment:

tlnew said...

the little lamb picture is so precious!!