Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July

This year we really wanted to go see fireworks with Brookelynn. We weren't sure if we would actually go but we ended up feeling pretty good that night. We ran out to Firewheel town center for a late show. I am really glad that we ended up going be Brookelynn loved the show and Berkley ended up sleeping through all of it.

I love this picture of Bailey & Brookelynn...she had the best seat for the show.

I know this picture is blurry but I thought it was kind of cool.

Brookelynn's look of amazement at the fireworks.

She was so impressed


Such a sweet picture of my girl

Family picture with my matching girls...yes I dressed them to match even though Berkley wasn't seen by anyone.

Little frog

Actual 4th of July ... our little miss liberty! If you asked Brookelynn what the fireworks said, (on her shirt) she would respond with, "BOOM, BOOM".

Jared, Rach & Jaxson came over for dinner on Sunday. It was so fun, we had an all american dinner...grilled burgers and homemade ice cream. Then we finished the night off with a few fireworks...yes, in the city limits. Jared's famous last words, "Bailey, I promise, this one does not have fire." (This as a flaming parachute man lands in our neighbors yard) It was hilarious!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

yay - glad you got some pics posted. i LOVE all the matching outfits! both girls are precious and you look amazing. can't wait to see ya'll again!

tlnew said...

so much fun, I'm so thankful I got to spend time with the new girls-Bailey has been blessed, he just doesn't know it yet, haha Love!