Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random Picture

Here are a few random pictures from the past few days.

Brynn came over to play last Saturday and Brookelynn brought her chairs in the living room and arranged them like a cho-cho train and invited Brynn to join her! It is SO much fun to watch these girls play together. Jenn and I always joked that these girls were going to be best friends but we never thought that it would start this early. They are so sweet to each other and greet each other with a hug each time they meet. Pardon Brookelynn's big girl panties and paci.

On Tuesday my family was in town to pick up my Dad from the airport. While they were all in town we met up with Rachel, Jared & Jaxson for dinner. Here is Uncle Jared with the picture that he loves taking...They always looks so cute together! Jaxson is getting so big and cute and has the sweetest personality.

I can't remember why I took this picture...I just think that it is cute of my growing girl.

No comments: