Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Abilene weekend

A few weekends ago we headed to Abilene so that Mom and I could give my best friend Lindsey a Sip & See Shower. We were so excited to meet her sweet baby boy, Taos Crawford. We had a great shower on Saturday morning then headed over to the Beal's to go swimming. My little fish swam for over 2 hrs and didn't want to get out when it was time for dinner. She absolutely LOVES the water and can't get enough of it. Here are a few funny pictures of her enjoying the water. I don't think that she stopped smiling and making funny faces the entire time that she was in the water.

Lounging on the raft

Fishing in the shallow end

Swimming with Mom...I loved every minute too!

Swimming with Dad!

Dad is so much fun!
Our tired girl snuggling with Nini after a long day of swimming.

No comments: