Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pig-tails!

Brookelynn's hair is getting so long these days! Thankfully she will leave her bows in a little longer these days but they are by no means permanent. On Friday I was experiementing with her hair and put it in pig-tails! haha It looked so funny. It was fun but I don't think that I have found a new 'doo' for her. We went for a walk and got a couple of cute pics. I wanted to let her walk around a little more but I have created a waterbug. She LOVES the water and is not at all scared of it. She would walk right in to any body of water if I let her. She kept going straight for the creek. It didn't help that Nanuq was in there splashing around.



This is just a silly picture of my girl sneaking her 'snuggie bear' when she knows she is not supposed to have it outside of her bed. She is a silly girl and I love being home with her!
She found me sneaking a picture of her from the back of the stroller. It takes quite a bit of strategy to get a smile out of this little stinker these days around the camera.

My sweet girl

Brookelynn and Nanuq

Sweet sigh...

No comments: