Sunday, November 15, 2009

First REAL playdate....

Last night Brookelynn and I went over to play with Jenn and Brynn. It was such a fun night! The girls were SO cute and we made such a sweet memory. Last night was the first time that Brynn and Brookelynn really played together. It was so funny to watch them chase each other down the hall and 'get' eachother. I took the sweetest video on my phone. Maybe I will figure out how to post it one day! I just wanted to make a little note to remember the fun, silly night that we had together. Sorry there were no pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! i wish we had been there...we need a co-ed sleep over since we have the only boy!! ;)

tlnew said...

I just keep watching it over and over-definitely a time to remember! God gives sweet friends even so young! Many happy days ahead. Love ya, Mom