Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall days...

So... all of a sudden Fall is here and I realized that Brookelynn only had summer cloths. So this was the first day that she put on long pants! Last time she wore jeans she was so little!! but look at her now...she is SO big! She is a toddler! Sporting her new jeans and tennis shoes.
Leggings are my favorite! The jeans are cute too...but I am afraid that people will think she is a little boy since she won't keep a bow in her hair. Leggings are just so cute on her sweet little legs!


So I saw this cute little pumkin shirt in Abilene last time we were there but they didn't have B's size...so I made her one myself! Here is my little pumkins wearing her pumpkin shirt! She is so cute!!





2 comments:

Lindsey said...

what a cute pumpkin shirt. i am impressed that you made it! can't believe how big she is!

tlnew said...

So precious!! And I love your verse-what a special blessing every minute of the day. See ya soon! Love you! Gigi