Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Six month pictures

My sister is a wonderful photographer! Jenn came down a few weeks ago to stay with us for her spring break. It was on Brookelynn's 6 month birthday so we got Jenn to take some pictures! Her are a few of the many great pics. She is coming back this weekend to take pictures of Brookelynn and her cousin Jaxson at the Dallas Blooms! I will post them later!!



Jenn found this cool website that allows you to edit and arrange photos. It is very useful and fun...This is just something we were playing with...
Oh...I mentioned Jaxson above and I know that some of yall haven't seen an updated picture of our sweet nephew. He is 2 months old now and precious! We can't wait to see him this weekend.

I think he looks just like his dad right here!!

I love this picture of him!! He looks so sweet and happy! Jaxson we love you!!

No comments: