Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ok...I know it has been forever since I posted! It has been really crazy! We had Rachel's baby shower last weekend, then I started back to work on Monday. Wow...that was not a good day! I miss Brookelynn so much during the day! But I have to be thankful for the being able to work from home on Fridays. This past Friday I went up to one of our largest clients to introduce Brookelynn to all of the girls. She looked SO CUTE! It was cold and I got her some new boots...little "puggs"...(as my dad calls them)! Well this is a quick overview....but it gets me caught up.

Hostess' with Rachel...goodness you can't even tell that she is pregnant!

Mom, Rachel, Me, Brookelynn and Jenn

We had a short 'photo shoot' with Brookelynn in my aunt's room.

My stylin' girl! Getting ready to meet all the girls!

Brookelynn is starting to develop such as sweet personality. She is smiling so much! My long work day is erased when I pick her up and she gets a huge smile on her face when she sees me. I love her so much! ...really...how could you not love that sweet face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooooo cute! love the the little boots. i want to get tate some little uggs! do you think he would kill me when he is older if he looks back and sees that i made him wear ugg boots?!?! =-) brookelynn is precious!

Allyson, Cam, and Harper said...

I love her sweet smile. I've been thinking about you going back to work, I'm so sorry I haven't called to check up on you. I'm glad you're doing good. I love her boots!! Oprah would be proud!! ha ha