Monday, November 3, 2008

Another busy weekend!!

Wow! We had another great weekend! It started with a fun Halloween...Bailey left early Firday morning to go hunting in Coleman. We missed him by 9am but we had a busy weekend ahead of us. My mom, aunt Tonya, cousin Mary Katherine and Jenn came to see us quickly on Friday and then left to start their girls weekend in Tyler. Jenn stayed with us so that we could go to Baylor Homecoming on Saturday.
Brookelynn wore this cute little onesie that said, "this is my costume" for most of the day. We were going to change her outfit Friday night but she was not interested...so this was her costume for Halloween. She still looked so cute and festive.

So...we put her costume on today...and had a photoshoot! She is my sweet little angel.
She is so precious and we are so in love with her!

BAYLOR HOMECOMING 2008
Jenn, Brookelynn and I left home Saturday morning to go to Waco for Baylor Homecoming. We made it for the last bit of the parade and to see all of our sweet friends. We didn't get pictures with all of them but it was so great to see everyone! We found out that Brookelynn was going to have a new friend named Brooke in April. Our friends Ashley and Austin have been praying for this little girl for years and the Lord has blessed them with a perfect little girl!! I also had an alterior motive to going to Homecoming this weekend...the prove to Jenn that Baylor was SO MUCH better than Texas A&M. I really think that I succeeded!! We walked all around campus and saw all of Baylor's wonderful selling points...and I think that she really liked it! I knew that this was the perfect weekend for her to visit!
The whole gang...minus Bailey and Brynn

Jenn (LITTLE sister), Brookelynn and I

Allyson, Harper, Brookelynn and I

Jenn, Brynn, Brookelynn and I

All of the kiddos were supporting their Baylor Bears... Brookelynn had her BU t-shirt on.

...and it didn't stop there...After the Baylor tour we drove to Canton to meet up with my mom and all the rest of the girls! My mom, aunt, grandmother, great aunt, and cousins were there for a girl's weekend. They had been shopping most of the day so we met up with them just about the time they were leaving. So...we drove to Tyler to stay with the girls at my mom's cousin's house. It was a great time with the girls!! On Sunday we went home...but not until we stopped in Terrell to see my great aunt Ruth. It was such a great weekend! Today we are recovering from all of the traveling!

3 comments:

tlnew said...

What a wonderful time together! She's truly a little angel. Thank you Lord! Love ya'll, Mom

Allyson, Cam, and Harper said...

It was such a treat to see you and Brooklyn. I love her! We are so looking forward to 'ranchin' with you this weekend

The New Family said...

A&M is WAY BETTER than Baylor!!! haha