Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekend at lake

We went to lake with my family on the weekend of August 14th. Jenn finally came home from Pinecove and my birthday was on the 15th. We had a really fun time but missed Jared, Rachel & Jaxson. I have wonderful memories of going to the lake with my family when I was a child. It was fun share those lake days with Brookelynn. I can't wait to teach her how to ski!
Brookelynn loved swimming in the lake...it was so hot in the boat, but the water wasn't much cooler! (96 degrees)

Berkley was just hanging out in her seat. We had a special towel for her to keep her cool!

Brookelynn enjoyed her first tube ride! She went on the tube last summer but we didn't really go fast at all. This year it was a legitimate tube ride and she did great! She had fun...you can't really see her face in this picture. She went with Bailey and I on Saturday but we forgot the camera.


We set up a small pool at the house for Brookelynn to swim in. It was so warm that Mom and I decided to get in with the girls. Berkley wasn't a big fan at first but she warmed up to it.

Brookelynn lended her finger to help Berkley calm down.

1 comment:

tlnew said...

so fun, thanks for coming-we had some much fun being together. Hopefully we can do it again before it get cold