Monday, March 15, 2010

Silly Faces

Brookelynn is getting more and more fun everyday! Here are a few of her random expressions over the past few weeks...
Here is my big girl swinging in her swing! She looks a little bigger in her swing than she did last spring. She still loves it just the same!

Brookelynn flipped for the first time last week! She was being silly while she was sitting in her chair and putting her head on the ground while her bottom was still in the seat. I knew it was coming, so I had the camera locked and loaded...and I got it!

The after...she was a little dizzy but thought it was funny!

Sweet face with her long hair. This is was before she had her second haircut.

Little stinker

Big toothy grin

Bailey is building me a cabinet for our room and Brookelynn thought it was a pretty cool fort.

No comments: