Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finally!

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!! It has been a while since I posted so we are going to work from present until last post.... On Saturday we had Jared & Jamie, John & Jenn, Jared & Rachel and Brynn & Jaxson over. We had a great night! Sadly Jared & Jamie missed out on all the crazy fun since they had another party to go to. Bailey cooked chicken on the grill and put the girls down for the night... That is when it got crazy!...
We racked out the sparklers...





We had a crazy tetris battle...highlights...Bailey talked a lot of crap to John and Jared...Jenn was quoted early saying, "I hate nintendo games"...later in the evening we had to pry the controls from her frustrated hands...Rachel played tetris for the first time against Jared and beat him...and a lot more smack talk...the rest can not be repeated!
This picture is hilarious of Brookelynn and Jaxson. Uncle Jared was the photographer and uncle Bailey was the silly entertainer. Bailey know exactly what to do go get a laugh out of his girl.



On Sunday Bailey and Brookelynn took a nap on the couch. Brookelynn was so tired...


My sister Jenn was here all week keeping sweet little Brookelynn. We had a great week with Jenn. Thank you so much, Jenn, for keeping Brookelynn when our sitter was on vacation. On Thursday afternoon we went up to Frisco to see Rachel and Jaxson. We had such a good time. The kids were funny and played together. Then we all went to dinner, then to Paciugo!! Yeah for paciugo!!





This is from a couple of weeks ago. My mom got Brookelynn this dress, so cute!! I love Oshkosh from Target! This is one of Brookelynn's favorite places in the living room. She loves her Nanuq and loves to tell her hi!


Happy Father's Day Bailey! Thank you Bailey for being such a WONDERFUL dad to Brookelynn. It has been so fun watching Bailey fall more and more in love with his little girl. Brookelynn loves her daddy SO much. It is great to see her face when dad comes home everyday.


Also thank you to my dad for being such a wonderful dad! I love you so much and I am so proud of you! This is the family picture on Bailey's first father's day...




Ok...I didn't make a post for Mother's day this year. I had a wonderful first Mother's day too. I can't begin to express my love for my girl or how much I LOVE being a mother. It is the greatest thing in the world.





Happy Birthday Brynn....Brookelynn's best friend Brynn turned one last week. We went to her early Birthday party and had a blast. Brynn got some REALLY cool toys and Brookelynn helped test them out.







We went home on the second weekend in June for a 'family work day' at the Beal's new ranch. The girls had a nice day in the pool while the boys worked out at the farm. The girls went to visit that evening. Brookelynn went on her first 4-wheeler ride. Dad was really careful and she loved it.
















Brookelynn's first time in the big pool...can you tell she loved it?



Brookelynn's silly smile...crinkled nose.










Played too hard...she slept there for 30 mins.













Brookelynn's baby dedication...at the beginning of the month Brookelynn was finally dedicated. She did so good. I was laughing during the prayer because Brookelynn kept reaching for the pastor's mouth while he was praying. Afterwards it was so fun...we had the whole family over for burgers.









My little sis isn't so little anymore... Jenn graduated for Wylie High and is now headed to Baylor!!! Yeah!! Go Bears!!





I gave Nanuq a bath a few weeks ago and as soon as I finished she went straight over to Brookelynn and shook of. Thanks Nuq...





This is what Brookelynn looked like after the shake...she didn't know what just happened. She was soaked!





My girl is getting so big...this was then..



This is now.... a little bigger!My mini-Me. hahaThe first time Brookelynn stood up in her bed...she was so proud!

No comments: