Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FIVE months

Wow this is a really late post...So I will get you caught up on my FIVE month old baby girl then we will go back a few weeks! Yes I said FIVE months...Brookelynn is getting so big...so fast. I got a new phone and I have been taking pictures with it instead of my camera. Not good. I am going to see if I can email them to myself...
This is her newest toy...a johnny jumper. She hasn't really figured it out yet but she looks really cute in it.



On Sunday Bailey, Brookelynn and I went for a bike ride since it was beautiful outside! Brookelynn loved it and ended up falling asleep.

Brookelynn started cereal! I can't believe it is already time!
She did really good the first 3 days then she figured out how to spit it all back out. She didn't eat any of it on this day...
GIRL'S WEEKEND AND HALI'S SHOWER
My sweet sister and our cousin Masynn
My sweet girl in my G-Aunt's backyard. They live on Lake Bonham and it is beautiful!
Thanks to our family photographer (Jenn) for these sweet pictures
Mom and Brookelynn
Pretty Girl
This is my blue eyed baby...we had her laying on our bed with this extra blanket and her eyes looked SO blue! I love her eyes.
Playing with dad
Sweet smile

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

awww... she's so cute. i'm so glad you put several pics up. her eyes are gprgeous. talk to ya'll soon.

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

She is too cute for words! And love all the pictures you had made - she is beautiful!!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

To my dearest sister,
I just wanted to take this time out of my day to express my gratitude to you! Thank you so much for posting this lovely (HORRIBLE) picture of me, online, for the world to see. You are too sweet! Even our dear father just had to stop and share his thoughts- "wow that is a lovely (NOT THE BEST) picture of you!" ((direct quote))(((kind of))). So thank you again, oh sweet sister! I hope to, someday soon, show you how grateful I am. LOVE!
-Love, Jen

Jennifer said...

p.s. please take it off. like as soooon as possible.

Alicia said...

Hey Beal family! I have loved all the pictures of your sweet baby girl! Brad and I just moved to Tennessee last week (very unexpected) and I've started a blog to stay in touch with everyone, bradandaliciahatton.blogspot.com
I can't wait to see more pics of your sweet little family!
Alicia Hatton